Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cheers To The beginning...

Ha...well not really the beginning as I have had this for well over a year...but it's public now...thus it's the beginning! :P


So, here is the kick off:

Jessica and I are video chatting, yet we aren't really talking...we are working...reading emails...singing...she was watching the muppet babies...but we are just two friends that haven't seen each other in a few days...and well we miss each other. PLUS we are just FUNNY! haha

I should be working, but instead I wanted to get this thing up and catch up with the peeps...chattin' with my buddies Zaine, Zach, & Chris. Watching Youtube videos that Zaine sent: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MccmHwA-c4U and then checking out a band that Zach was quoting lyrics from: http://youtube.com/watch?v=6kJD2N2gvqw

Anyways...here is my formal HELLO!! and WELCOME INTO THE THOUGHTS OF ANNIE...hope you come back and ready what goes on in my wacky lil head and world. Gotta love it!


MySpace Tracker

1 comment: