Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Breakdown

Soooo, I re-start this thing...and then flake...ooppps! :)

My mind is kinda all over the place.

I guess I can start with a funny! My lil niece Taylor was with my sis-in-law (her mom) in the car in front of Starbucks while my mom was getting coffee. Taylor looks outside and says, "Look Mommy! It's Jesus! Hi Jesus! Hiiiiiiieeee!" Taylor was pointing at a man outside of the starbucks..standing by his motorcycle...cigarette in one hand...and coffee in another. My Mom and Sis think that the only reason Tay thought he was Jesus was because he had long hair and a beard. Regardless, that is pretty stinkin funny! haha

Life has been aight...I've been sick! And if you know me...I am not good at being sick or slowing down, but I am trying to lay low...so I can get my life back to 100% GAHHHHH!

32 days until I get to start traveling again and I cannot be more giddy! Soooo sooo soo many people I am DYING to see! April 20-24 = Nashville...April 24-28 = San Diego...AND April 28-May 4 = HAWAII! So pumped! Sun, dresses, swimming, beach...I mean the list goes on :)

Other then that....my thoughts are kinda all over the charts...so until I can funnel them into words...you are gonna have to be put on HOLD! :)

mad love to you all

No comments: