Monday, December 20, 2010

Adjusted



So as many of you know....I thought I would only be in Nashville for a year or two...thinking I would be so ready to come back to Seattle. Of course leaving my fam was the hardest part about it and in reality (they know this)...staying put in Seattle to be close to my fam has held me back from quite a bit. That being said, when we all had the peace about me moving...I made the trek (as you can see in the map above) :) I will be hitting 2 years on March 3rd of my "new" little life in Nashville...and in all honestly, I do not foresee myself coming back to Seattle any time soon....or at all. The great thing is my family lives in Seattle so I can always visit...and yes I still dearly LOVE this city dearly!

Prior to coming out here (Seattle) for Christmas I had this realization...and of course it is always in God's perfect timing...He has finally made it clear to me that I may never end up coming back to Seattle. I think if I had known that in leaving....I prob would've been more hesitant...just for the pure fact of I LOVE THE WATER and of course my family....espec the little ones. I am blessed to have a family that keeps me alive and well with Taylor, Ben, and baby Jensen...so my bond with them is incredible. So blessed in that.

So here lies the answer to the questions I have been getting about moving back to Seattle and my life in the ville. I am where I know I am supposed to be. Thankful for my friends, my community, and what Nashville holds for me while God has me there.

No comments: