Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Morning Prayer of 2011

"Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. Deliver me from my enemies, O LORD! I have fled to you for refuge! Teach me to do your will, for you are my God! Let your good Spirit lead me on level ground! For your name’s sake, O LORD, preserve my life! In your righteousness bring my soul out of trouble! And in your steadfast love you will cut off my enemies, and you will destroy all the adversaries of my soul, for I am your servant." Psalm 143:8-12

*I found this scripture a few weeks back and then my grammers sent me a card and in it was the challenge to memorize it...a "random" scripture on her own accord. I love how God puts people in sync...gives confirmation. That's been happening a lot lately!

** Also, if you all could pray for my lil sis Brynna Bjornson and her son Bryce. Bryce is only 4 yrs old and a month ago was diagnosed with a rare blood disease. I got word yesterday that they will be forced to take him off life support soon. PLEASE pray God's healing power. Brynna is a single mother...Bryce is her world.

No comments: