Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hard To Leave


So, this adorable one in the pic is my gma! She is quite amazing and is kinda of my 2nd mom! After my gpa passed, my mom and I have taken on the responsibility of balancing her out since mom and I are a LOT like gpa...obviously more my mom then I since I live in Seattle now. Anyways, my gma knows I am moving...she's known it was a possibility since the end of November. When I first told her, she was quiet...the next time I went home and we went for a little walk and she new in her heart that this was right for me and the time has finally come.

I have to admit, I am dealing with a sense that I am abandoning her. I know that is not reality, but we are a VERY close family...and well she is not healthy and I now have to face the reality that I will prob get "that call" when I am in Nashville. Depressing thought I know, but when it comes to that stuff...I just like to be real and prepare myself early on.

The great thing though....TECHNOLOGY!!! Yep, I am a HUGE fan!!! Reason being is that I get to be a part of the family gatherings thanks to a little thing I like to call video chat! THREE CHEERS FOR VCHAT! I think without this I would def go through some depression...not being able to see the gma, 'rents, josh and hallie, taylor and ben. I mean, I am not gonna lie....I have a pretty terrific family!!

Anyways, I was supposed to call the gma tonight, but didnt cause I teared up the minute I was gonna call and I know I need to be strong for her...so we will try again tomorrow night. oh goodness.

love my family and will miss my friends here...and will miss Seattle, but home is always home. I am excited for the venture ahead and feel lucky to going out to nashy for the nail...and well of course hang with all my wonderful friends out there and the surrounding southern states :)

xoxo

No comments: