Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10 Days...



10 days til I leave the sweet city of Seattle. I am not gonna lie...I am definitely in the sad part of my move. All has set in...the movers came this morning...took 90% of my stuff...screwed me out of $800...didnt fit all my stuff in the truck...caused me to completely stress out, but such is life. ha

I know that I am in God's will leaving and heading to Nashville...I have such a peace about it, just hard to leave what I love. Proverbs 3:5-6 (my fave verse) just keeps playing over and over in my mind...thus I am just trusting and moving forward.

I have to say, I am truly blessed with some of the most amazing friends...the love that is being bestowed upon me is...well....makes me speechless. So blessed....so blessed! It hit me today (well since everything hit me today and I am pretty much maxed out) while leaving the office, how I am not gonna see "the boys" every day...and that just made the tears rush down. I have nothing but LOVE for my Tooth and Nail family and am so gonna miss our daily interactions. Just gonna focus on enjoying the last week I have left here for awhile. Weird to think I wont be back in Seattle til the end of June...so weird.

All that to say, I am hiding tonight...just overloaded...so off to me vegging out...and re-energizing myself for the non-stop hang times from here on out.

xoxo

No comments: