
to my new digs. my apartment is pretty great! I had forgotten how much I LOVE to live alone! haha! It's just nice to be able to while I can.

This apt came together at a screamin' deal! Conveniently 5-8 minutes from the office with the AMAZING YMCA right in between. Pretty much the perfect situation.

The place is pretty much all done except a pile of clothes I have to hang...and then after a visit to IKEA in ATL...I will be done with my bedroom and office. Almost there. Excited for my painting to arrive from my bestie Scott who is apparently doing a painting that will help me when I miss home...and then have the painting above and another one from my friend Drew. So many talented friends...I can't help but to showcase them and tell people to support them....ok, I am done with my plug ;)
now, time for me to get back to work as its 11:36pm...and I have about another 2 hrs of work I can do. yay!
PS...if you haven't heard David Ford...I am telling you....love his album "I Sincerely Apologise For All The Trouble I've Caused"
No comments:
Post a Comment