Friday, September 23, 2011

Farewell & My Apologies....



Today I took my little white car to the dealership and sold her off! As I was driving to Beaman, a lot of memories were flashing back and shockingly enough I got a little emotional. I realized that this car started a new chapter of life for me....and now as I say bye to the little white car I am starting a whole other chapter in my life in so many ways.

I would like to take this time to apologize to the little white corolla for a few things as I have left her to sit in a dark parking lot....not knowing if she'll go to the auction, get a good owner to take care of her, or if she will get timely oil changes...

1. I am sorry that I never gave you a name

2. I am sorry that your little white bumpers got scratched because people in Seattle find it perfectly OK to bumper bump

3. I am sorry that I let Lins borrow you while she moved that one time and she kinda messed up your dashboard and side door ;)

4. I am sorry that a piece of wood got stuck under your front bumper and loosened it up

5. I am sorry I cursed you when I tried to drive you in snow & in the torrential downpours of the south

6. I am sorry that I yelled at you when you beeped at me and my passenger when we didnt have our seatlbelts on....others were annoyed at it more than I, but still...CHILL OUT!!!


I know there are more apologies to be made, but let's forget about the hard times and let's remember some great times...

1. Thank you for getting good gas mileage

2. Thank you for the having a great moonroof that shut without me having to when I turned you off

3. Thank you for the many roadtrips across Washington, down through Oregon, and across the country all the way to Nashville

4. Thank you letting the allie dog be comfortable in the arms of the passenger seat


You were a great car and you hold a LOT of great memories for me...and for that I am truly thankful! Hope you find a nice new home little white corolla! All my best! xoxo


I AM OFFICIALLY CAR DEBT FREE!!!!!

No comments: