Sunday, November 16, 2008

nashville visit

I cannot wait til Wednesday! to jump on the plane and be on my way to nashville. Get there...head to the hotel and change...go to dinner with jody...then meet up with my girl Carrie and ring in her birthday!

Over the next few days, I will work my tail off, but I will be surrounded by people who love me, know me, care about me, all BS aside. Tic, Marko, Jody, Jim, Rich, Will, Kaylyn, Kendall...all my YS family. Then Megs is flying in to work Jedi and spend time with me. carrie is coming to spend her bday with me...work a bit and hang. i get to see my one of my besties in nashy - EMILY!!! I cannot wait!!! I mean seriously so many people that I love and cant see enough of...Missy, Alexis, Anne Marie, Mark, Aaron, Suzie, Keith, Lins, Sarah, Ellen, Ben, Brad, Bryan, Matt, Mike, Nick(s), ...I mean the list goes on and on.

I am almost so anxious to go...for an escape and refresh that I am having a hard time sleeping. haha

I know there are gonna be tears shed, laughter to the point of pain, deep convos and challenges posed to me that I need, other thoughts and opinions, and lots and lots of love!

then after this amazing trip I will make it back home the night before Thanksgiving to my parents (get off the plane at 9, go to my place and grab my dog then drive to the 'rents) to spend 2 solid days with my family. The next day to work at urban from 9-5...then to spend the rest of the night and into the weeeee hours of the morning with another bestie back in town, Apple!!!

So to just get through the next few days...get things all set for JC's release week...and be prepared to work 14 hour days and then bond with all my friends in nashy...as the little engine that could said "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...choochoo choochoo" :)


No comments: