ok, I know this is silly, but if you could only see how cute my dog is in the morning. she sleeps on my bed...down at my feet. There are mornings when she looks at me getting up and is like, "oh yea, you go ahead....I'm fine right here." Then there are mornings when she eagerly wants to get me up, but she knows I wont be happy if she gets me up before I am ready.
Well, this morning...I just did not want to get up! My alarm went off so many times and I just kept hitting snooze. By the time it was 7:35am...Allie was just waiting...knowing that I should have been up an hour ago...I could tell she was watching me. So, I moved just a little and then turned on my side away from her. She made her cute little noise and then came over and pounced on me...but almost like a hug...it was so cute. I just sat that as said to her "5 more minutes allie"...so she just laid there on my shoulder...ish hugging me. After the 5 minutes and my alarm going off again...she made her lil noise again and pawed at me to get me up...which I did. Got up, let her outside....put my hair in a ponytail....threw on some clothes...jumped in the car (which I know, I know...I shouldn't do my makeup while I drive, but I did)...off to work I went.
14 hours later...worked at urban too...I am now sitting in my bed - ish working, talking to micah dean, and well...lots going on in this head of mine. ha
anyways, that was my cute morning story...
No comments:
Post a Comment